Aaron Thielhorn serves as a Managing Director for Trammell Crow Company where he oversees the firm’s office and mixed-use development and investment initiatives in the Houston region. Additionally, Aaron supports the Austin business unit by providing strategy and execution assistance for urban projects, including the Thomas C. Green Water Treatment Plant redevelopment, a 2.3 million square foot urban mixed-use development. In this role, Aaron provides leadership to the TCC team in the planning, design, finance, leasing, development, and operations of commercial properties.
Aaron specializes in the development and acquisition of Class A office buildings. During his tenure at TCC, he has been responsible for the execution of 7.1 million square feet of office and mixed use development projects with a total capitalized value of 2.4 billion.
Aaron began his career with TCC in 1999 as a Financial Analyst. From 2000-2003, he was a member of the Capital Markets Group where he participated in the marketing and disposition of 5.8 million square feet of institutional office, industrial, and retail investment properties. In 2003, he joined the Development and Investment team in his current role, and was named a Principal in the firm in 2006.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company, Leadership Council (2016-2020)
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Organization - Board of Directors; 2016 Houston Chapter President
- Urban Land Institute – Former Executive Council Member
- Make a Wish Foundation – Board of Directors, Gulf Coast Region
- University of Texas Real Estate Finance & Investment Center - Advisory Council
- The Children’s Fund - Board Member
- University of Texas at Austin- Chancellor’s Council
Education & Credentials
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, Finance
- Indeed Tower (670,000 RSF) | Austin, TX
- 601 West 2nd (797,000 RSF) | Austin, TX
- Energy Center Three, Four & Five (1.67M RSF) | Houston, TX
- Northshore Residences (439 Units) | Austin, TX
- 500 West 2nd (500,000 RSF) | Austin, TX
- Noble Energy Center One & Two (967,000 RSF) | Houston, TX
- Hess Tower (844,763 RSF) | Houston, TX
- Energy Center I & II (637,000 RSF) | Houston, TX
- MHHS Medical Office Buildings | Houston/Sugar Land/Katy, TX