Adam Saphier serves as President, Eastern Operations for Trammell Crow Company where he oversees the firm’s national Capital Markets Group, as well as the Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, St. Louis, and Washington, D.C. offices including all development and acquisition projects, new business pursuits, finance and operations. The Eastern Operations develop and invest in the following product types: office, life science, industrial, multi-housing, senior housing, data center, healthcare, hotel, condominium, retail and mixed-use.
Saphier previously served as President, Central Operations.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Trammell Crow Company Executive Committee
- Trammell Crow Company Investment Committee
- CBRE Global Leadership Group
- North Texas Food Bank Board Executive Committee
- Youth with a Mission Costa Rica Board Member
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Salesperson
Education & Credentials
- Darden Graduate School, University of Virginia, MBA
- Pomona College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Awards & Recognitions
- Dallas 500 - D Magazine 2016-2019
- 40 Under 40, Real Estate Forum Magazine 2012