Andy Ernesto serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. Andy is responsible for the oversight of all aspects of major development assignments including site evaluations, due diligence, land planning, budget preparation, scheduling, permitting and entitlements, design team selection and management of the design process, cost estimating, and contractor selection and management.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Andy worked at CBRE as a Senior Project Manager, completing numerous projects across multiple industries from industrial to healthcare. His most notable assignments include the construction of a new corporate headquarters for Solenis LLC, Doylestown Hospital Cardiac and Critical Care Pavilion expansion, and the development of Cenero’s corporate headquarters.
Education & Credentials
- United States Military Academy at West Point, Bachelor of Science Engineering Management
- Pennsylvania State University, Master of Business Administration8
- 3535 Market St (Redevelopment), Philadelphia, PA 250,000 SF
- Doylestown Hospital Heart Institute (Expansion), Doylestown, PA 180,000 SF
- Solenis Headquarters (Tenant Improvement), Wilmington, DE 90,000 SF
- PayPal (Tenant Improvement), Plymouth Meeting, PA 70,000 SF
- Cenero Headquarters (Development), Malvern, PA 35,000 SF
- Premier Medical Office Building (Development), Collegeville, PA 20,000 SF
- Rothman Institute Business Center (Tenant Improvement), Philadelphia, PA 20,000 SF
- CLR Design (Tenant Improvement), Philadelphia, PA 20,000 SF
- Nouryon Headquarters (Tenant Improvement), Radnor, PA 9,500 SF
- Foundations Surgical Center (Tenant Improvement), Ft. Washington, PA 8,000 SF
- Amazon Fulfillment Center Automated Sorting Project, Florence, NJ 4,500 SF
- Pine Run Retirement Community (Program Management), Doylestown, PA 40 units.