As Principal of Trammell Crow Company (TCC), Brad Maples is responsible for sourcing and executing new development and acquisition projects for the Austin Business Unit. In this role, He is responsible for strategic planning, deal origination, joint venture structuring, equity and debt financing, development execution, leasing activities and project dispositions for speculative and build-to-suit projects.
Maples previously served as Senior Vice President for TCC. During his 13-year tenure with the Company, he has contributed to the development of more than 5 million square feet of projects valued at more than $1.5 billion across multiple product types including office, industrial, multi-family, and mixed-use development projects.
Maples is a board member and committee chairman for the Trail Foundation. He also serves as a member for the Real Estate Council of Austin and Urban Land Institute. He earned his MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and his undergraduate degree at Texas A&M University.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- The Trail Foundation - Board Member and Development Committee Chairman
- LEED® Accredited Professional
Education & Credentials
- University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, MBA
- Texas A&M University, BS, Civil Engineering