Carolyn Jones serves as Sr. Development Manager of Trammell Crow Company’s Seattle office. She oversees design, entitlement, permitting and construction for technical and complex projects undertaken by the office. Her areas of expertise include conceptual planning and design, permitting for entitlements and construction, contract negotiation, design and construction team collaboration, coordination and management.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Carolyn was a director of design & construction services for Starbucks. In this role she led technical design and construction teams across eight regional design and construction offices. Carolyn oversaw sustainability building practices via Starbucks’ global LEED volume program as well as contracting and portfolio management of over 150 professional services consultants. At MG2 Carolyn was a Principal and Retail Studio Practice Lead, as well as managing multiple client accounts. She was responsible for business plan development, execution of budget and financial management of four business units, contract development and Architect of Record for all retail projects. At Callison Carolyn was the Principal in Charge of the Nordstrom retail team. In this role she managed the client account of all full line stores, remodels and Racks.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Licensed Architect (6 states)
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- LEED Accredited Professional
Education & Credentials
- University of Notre Dame, Bachelor of Architecture,1994
- PSE Kent BTS, Kent, WA
- Nordstrom Flagship Store, Seattle, WA (prior to TCC)
- Target, Multiple Locations (prior to TCC)
- Starbucks, Multiple Locations (prior to TCC)
- Homestreet Bank, Seattle, WA (prior to TCC)