Drew serves as an Executive Vice President with Trammell Crow Company’s Atlanta Business Unit, responsible for preconstruction services and managing the design and construction of industrial, office and investment opportunities throughout the Greater Atlanta area. His areas of expertise include design-build, site analysis and selection and general contract management.
Drew has 29 years’ experience in general contracting and development management roles and has managed over a billion dollars in construction. Since helping to re-start the Trammell Crow Atlanta office in 2014, Drew has been involved in over 9,000,000 million square feet of industrial projects, 600,000 square feet of office / life sciences and has developed over 1,100 acres of land.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Design-Build Institute of America, Member
- Georgia Economic Developers Association, Member
- Building and Finance Committee, Vine Community Church - Cumming, GA
Education & Credentials
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute, BS in Building Construction
- General Contractors License: North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Tennessee and Louisiana