James Holt serves as a Senior Associate for the Los Angeles Business Unit of Trammell Crow Company. He focuses on multifamily opportunities within Greater Los Angeles for the company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, High Street Residential. In his role, Holt is responsible for all aspects of the multifamily development and investment processes, including identification of new opportunities, analysis / market research, due diligence, underwriting, leasing, and asset management.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Holt worked at the Walt Disney Company, where he advised senior corporate leadership on growth strategy and execution of M&A transactions, and minority investments. He also worked as a Summer Associate for Caruso, a Los Angeles-based developer, where he advised the company’s CFO on strategic planning.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- Stanford Professionals in Real Estate (SPIRE), Member
- Young Catholic Professionals Los Angeles, Founding Board Member
Education & Credentials
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Harvard College, Bachelor of Arts in Government, Magna Cum Laude