Mr. Holcomb is responsible for operational management of all commercial development work in the Northeast region. Development services include oversight of the entire development process of assisting with initial scope of programming uses, master planning, infrastructure analysis and development, government and regulatory controls, approvals, phasing, and scheduling.
Since joining Trammell Crow Company in 1988, Jeff’s responsibilities have included all aspects related to the development, land procurement, design process, and implementation of speculative, build-to-suit and fee development assignments.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- BAmerican Institute of Architects, Member
- Homeowner’s Association, Secretary
- Community Youth Athletics; Coach – Basketball; Coach - Baseball
Education & Credentials
- Rice University, Master of Architecture
- Miami University, Bachelor of Architecture
- Trammell Crow Company – National Service Excellence Award - 2002
- Corporate Office Technology & Financial Services Development Projects - Spanning 15 years, 14 projects, 4.5M sf, in 4 states throughout the Northeast
- Penn State Innovation Park - State College, PA, Incubator and IT Tech Center on 2 Land Holdings in CBRE initiated tech. park
- Health Sciences Project - $31.5M, 63,262 sf health sciences building adjacent to main campus, delivery Nov 2007
Mixed Use Projects within Urban Healthcare Campus Setting - Totaling $265M, 467,500 sf, delivered over 10 year period
- Bryn Mawr Mixed Use Institutional Development - Planning, Phasing, Governmental approvals on portions of an overall 6 block urban Mixed-Use project, including advisory services, acquisition work, joint venture and principal transactions, venture unwind