Jerry Ricciardi serves as Senior Vice President at Trammell Crow Company. In this role, he manages the design and construction process from coordination with design professionals through project close out for projects within the MidAtlantic Business Unit. Jerry has over 25 years of experience in real estate development and construction.
Jerry is experienced in all aspects of multifamily* and mixed-use projects including due diligence, pre-development, permitting and construction to management and sale of the asset. He effectively manages a project team for multiple projects from concept design to completion, including preparing development budgets, schedules and cost controls.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, DC|MD Chapter, NAIOP
- Challenge Consultant, 2017 NAIOP DC|MD Capital Challenge
Education & Credentials
- Georgetown University, Masters of Real Estate Finance
- University of Maryland, BS, Civil Engineering
- Engineering in Training Certificate No. 803779
- MIT Case Competition, 1st Place, 2016
- Armature Works*
- The Dalton*
- K2M Global Headquarters
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential