John Pollock serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in the firm’s Philadelphia Business Unit. In this role, he is responsible for all aspects related to the financial modeling and underwriting of prospective developments including financial projections, market and feasibility analysis, site planning, leasing, disposition, as well as the implementation of property business plans and capital budgets.
Prior to joining TCC, John served as a Summer Associate at Spear Street Capital where he underwrote potential office building acquisitions and aided in the asset management of a 488,000 square foot office campus in Virginia and a 250,000 square foot office building in Massachusetts. John also previously served as a Private Equity Associate at HarbourVest Partners where he executed quantitative and qualitative due diligence on private equity, venture capital, and credit funds.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- CFA Charterholder
- Served as Vice President of Education in the Real Estate Association while at Columbia
Education & Credentials
- Columbia Business School, Masters of Business Administration, 2017
- Boston College, Bachelor of Science, 2009
- VALLEY VIEW TRADE CENTER - Jessup Township, PA. 1,027,660 sf industrial warehouse project under construction. Delivery Q1 2020.
- HUMBOLDT EAST TRADE CENTER - Hazle Township, PA. 440,504 sf industrial warehouse project. Delivered Q2 2018
- 78 TRADE CENTER - Upper Bern Township, PA. 1,008,867 sf industrial warehouse project. Delivered Q3 2018.
- LEBANON VALLEY DISTRIBUTION CENTER -Fredericksburg, PA. 874,126 sf (exp. to 1.1MM) speculative warehouse.