John Varin serves as a Senior Associate for Trammell Crow Company in Portland. He is focused on acquisition and development including sourcing, deal structuring, underwriting, debt and equity solicitation, and execution. John also supports strategy, investment process management, and real estate due diligence.
Prior to Trammell Crow Company, John was a chemical engineer doing oncology drug development, product strategy, and operations at Genentech, with projects located in South San Francisco, Oregon, and Germany. John also has experience doing venture capital investing in the Middle East, paper manufacturing in Washington state, and real estate private equity investing.
Education & Credentials
- Harvard Business School, Boston, MA
- Master of Business Administration
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- Graduate Certificate, Management Science and Engineering
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Processing