Jon Amerson serves as Senior Associate within Trammell Crow Company’s (TCC) Los Angeles Business Unit. In this role, he is responsible for the origination, analysis, entitlement, structuring, execution, and asset management of industrial development and investment opportunities. In addition, Amerson provides direct support on Public-private Partnership opportunities. Since joining TCC in 2016, Amerson has been involved in several projects across multiple product types. Recent projects in process or completed exceed 2.7 million square feet and $800 million in development costs.
Prior to joining TCC in Los Angeles, Amerson served as Corporate Intern for TCC's national team in Dallas, Texas where he quarterbacked a 2-person analyst team that performed attribution analyses on monetized assets across all regions of the United States. Amerson also serves as the Co-chair of TCC’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Steering Committee.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Committee Member, Young Life Los Angeles Chapter (Palos Verdes)
- Member, Texas Christian University Block T Association
- Board Member, Texas Christian University Alumni Group (Los Angeles Chapter)
Education & Credentials
- Texas Christian University, Bachelor of Science, Economics
- USC Verdugo Hills Hospital
- USC Verdugo Hills Pharmacy
- USC Alhambra Campus
- Center at Needham Ranch Phase I