Justin Tang currently serves as a Senior Associate where he is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, market analysis, design, permitting, entitlement, structuring, execution, and management of industrial development and investment opportunities. Additionally, he is responsible for preparing various reports for internal approvals and third-party equity and debt providers, as well as marketing and leasing industrial developments. Since joining TCC in 2015, Justin has been involved in several projects across multiple product types, including Class-A office and built-to-suit opportunities.
Outside of TCC, Justin spends time as an Assistant Football Coach at Seattle Preparatory School.
- Trammell Crow Company – Seattle, WA
Senior Associate, 2022-Present
Education & Credentials
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- University of Washington, Certificate in Construction Management, 2018
- 929 Bellevue Office Tower, Bellevue, WA
- Fife I-5 Commerce Center, Fife, WA
- PSE Puyallup BTS, Puyallup, WA
- PSE Kent BTS, Kent, WA
- Des Moines Creek West, SeaTac, WA