Katherine Lynch serves as a Senior Vice President within Trammell Crow Company Atlanta Business Unit. She is responsible for sourcing, shaping and executing all aspects of Trammell Crow Company development and investment activity in the Atlanta region. Her focus is directed on office and mixed-use development opportunities, supervising the design, capitalization, marketing and leasing, and overall asset management functions.
A 15-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry, Lynch previously served as First Vice President for CBRE Atlanta, specializing in the marketing and leasing of office buildings for institutional owners. During her tenure, she completed more than 475 transactions, in excess of 5 million square feet, representing $875 million in total lease volume. Lynch has completed significant lease transactions including: IHG, State Farm, Regions Bank, Alere, GE, WeWork, Swift Currie McGhee & Heirs, Allstate, and Bluelinx. In 2009, Lynch was the recipient of the annual William H. McAdam Memorial Award for being the nation’s highest producing first-year sales person throughout the Company. Prior to CBRE, served as Development Associate at Pope & Land Enterprises.
Education & Credentials
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Georgia
- Tulane University, Master of Business Administration, Finance
- The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Julie’s Dream, Advisory Board
- CHOA Medically Complex Care Clinic, Family Advisory Council
- Feeding the Homeless Project, Service Team Leader
- Northside United Methodist Church, Member
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM), Candidate
- Argus Certified 2007