Kirk Olsen serves as Principal for Trammell Crow Company’s Portland Business Unit. In this role, he is responsible for sourcing and overseeing new office, urban, mixed use, and multifamily development and investment opportunities throughout the Greater Portland market. He is also involved in sourcing and executing industrial project development. His areas of expertise include financial analysis, development, leasing, asset management, and disposition.
Throughout his real estate career, Kirk has developed new business in multiple markets throughout the United States.
Prior to joining TCC, Kirk worked at Dermody Properties (2007-2013), DP Partners (2002-2007), Pandesic (1999-2001) and Omega Environmental Services (1994-1997).
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP, Oregon Chapter – Board Member, Former Chapter President
- Portland Bureau of Development Services – Member, Development Review Advisory Committee
- Lake Oswego Schools Foundation – Board Member
- Lake Oswego Youth Lacrosse Program – Coach and Former Board Member
- Portland Comprehensive Plan Update – Former Member, Policy Expert Group
- Dermody Properties Foundation – Former Board Member
- SIOR – Developer Associate Member
Education & Credentials
- Vanderbilt University, Owen Graduate School of Management, Nashville, TN
- Master of Business Administration
- Washington and Lee University, Lexington, VA