Mark Netherland serves as a Managing Director for Trammell Crow Company’s Seattle office, responsible for sourcing and executing industrial and commercial development and investment opportunities with the team. During his 18-year tenure in the commercial real estate industry, Mr. Netherland has served as lead negotiator for 300,000 square feet of retail leases in the Pacific Northwest and negotiated approximately $130 million of construction contracts.
In his previous position, Mr. Netherland served as a Senior Investment Manager at Schnitzer West, where he most recently oversaw the development of The Shops at the Bravern, the Northwest’s first comprehensive luxury retail center which sold for $79 million.
Prior to joining Schnitzer West in 2001, Mr. Netherland worked in asset management for Canadian real estate company, Bentall, and served multiple roles over five years at Premier Properties USA, Inc. in Indianapolis, IN. His responsibilities at Premier included retail project development, commercial site sales, land acquisitions, and marketing and leasing.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- West Seattle Soccer Club, Youth Soccer Coach
Education & Credentials
- University of Washington, Masters of Business Administration, 2002
- DePauw University, Bachelor of Arts, 1993
- Fife I-5 Commerce Center, Fife, WA
- Midtown21 Office Tower, Seattle, WA
- First Hill Medical Office Building, Seattle, WA
- Bravern Office Commons One, Bellevue, WA
- Bravern Office Commons Two, Bellevue, WA
- The Shops at the Bravern, Bellevue, WA