Paul Tuchin serves as Principal for Trammell Crow Company (TCC) within the Phoenix Business Unit. He applies 15 years of experience in real estate development, land transactions, and acquisitions for the firm’s development projects.
In his current role, he is responsible for sourcing and executing real estate acquisition and development projects in the Phoenix marketplace and overseeing the office's residential business under the firm's High Street Residential brand.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Young Leaders Group
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
Education & Credentials
- University of Arizona – Bachelor of Science, Regional Development
- Arizona Department of Real Estate – Licensed Agent