Seth Bolte serves as Senior Construction Manager at Trammell Crow Company. In this role, he manages the design and construction process from coordination with design professionals through project close out for projects within the MidAtlantic Business Unit. Seth has over 20 years of diversified and versatile experience in the planning for, leading and managing of both commercial and multifamily residential* projects.
Seth has the proven ability to evaluate and breakdown complex issues and implement tactical solutions. He is a critical thinker with innovative ideas to maintain design intent and budget. Seth is experienced in all phases of construction management.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, Associated Builders and Contractors, Metro Washington and Virginia Chapters
- Member, Washington Building Congress
- Team Leader, Rebuilding Together Alexandria
- Den Leader, Outdoor Activities Coordinator, Cubmaster, Cub Scouts
- Assistant Coach, Alexandria Little League
Education & Credentials
- Kansas State University, BS, Construction Science and Management
- Fluent in Spanish
*Multifamily projects by High Street Residential