Stephen Krager serves as Vice President for Trammell Crow Company in Phoenix. He has more than 25 years of experience in architectural and development management. In this role, his responsibilities include managing all tenant improvement design and construction related activities as well as assisting in the evaluation of additional sites.
Previously, Stephen was Principal of Euthenics Architecture and Interiors llc, a full-service architecture and interiors design firm. He also worked at Dickinson Architects, Cawley Architects, and True Order Architecture.
Education & Credentials
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelors of Architecture
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board − Certificate 57,581
- Arizona − Registered Architect − 32053
- Colorado − Architect − 4000066 (inactive)
- New Mexico − Architect − 4071 (inactive)
- North Carolina − Architect − 9794 (inactive)
- Oregon − Architect − 4622 (inactive)
- Utah − Architect − 5623618-0301 (inactive)