Thomas Lee is a Principal and Head of Trammell Crow Company’s Capital Markets Group. He oversees the firm’s capital strategies and is responsible for identifying, structuring and securing debt and equity capital to support the joint-venture activity of Trammell Crow Company’s development and investment business throughout the country.
Thomas previously worked at Boston Properties (New York, NY) and Trammell Crow Company (Houston, TX) were he was responsible for identifying, analyzing and originating ground-up development and value-add investment opportunities. Prior to Trammell Crow Company he worked for Barclays Capital in the High Yield and Distressed Credit Group.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP – Member, Former New York City Chapter Executive Board Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
- Ironman Tri-Athlete
Education & Credentials
- Georgetown University, MPS Real Estate, Development & Finance
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business, Finance
- LEED® Accredited Professional