Mr. Parker serves as a Principal and industrial product type expert in Trammell Crow Company’s Northern California Business Unit.
During his TCC tenure, Parker has experience working across geographies including Dallas, Denver, Reno, San Francisco, and Seattle. Most recently, Parker has worked managing TCC’s development initiatives in Northern California, totaling approximately 3M square feet of office and industrial product. Prior to this, Parker worked for TCC’s Acquisitions team with responsibility for Western US transactions and as a member of TCC’s Private Equity Funds in Dallas, TX.
In addition to his project work, Parker serves as a mentor in the “TCC Connections” internal mentorship program and takes an active interest in our MBA recruiting program. He is also heavily involved in his local community in various non-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Trammell Crow Company, Parker worked as a Quantitative Analyst at Wellington Management, LLP, in Boston, MA. In this role, he served as quarterback of a four-person analyst team and executed $6 billion in equity and currency trades annually for client accounts. He also spent two years as a Commercial Construction Laborer in Seattle, WA, as a member of Local 242. While at the Tuck School of Business, Parker was a 2007 recipient of the Arnold F. Adams, Jr. Award for Entrepreneurship.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, CFA Institute; Awarded CFA designation in September, 2004
- Board Member, The Associates, a charitable foundation benefiting St. Francis Memorial Hospital in San Francisco, CA
- Board Member, The Guardsmen, a charitable organization benefiting at-risk youth in San Francisco, CA
Education & Credentials
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH – M.B.A.
- Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT – B.A. in Economics, Spanish