Zeena Pinto serves as Senior Vice President in the Houston office of Trammell Crow Company where she is currently focused on the development of Healthcare and Industrial assets. She is responsible for managing all aspects of design, construction and specialty requirements of Healthcare and Industrial projects.
During her 20 year career, Zeena has completed over $2.9 billion of a broad range of development projects. She has notable success in actively leading, coordinating and directing all stages of program management - strategic planning, design, preconstruction and budgeting, procurement, construction, activation and occupancy planning and financial close-out.
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- US Green Building Council
- Boys and Girls Club of Houston - Construction Committee
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Member
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAIOP) - Member
- American Heart Association
Education & Credentials
- Texas A&M University, Master’s in Construction Management, 2001
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Bachelor’s in Architecture, 1999
- Amazon AR SORT BTS G+4.5
- Emerus/AHN MicroHospital McCandles and Women's Center
- Emerus/AHN MiroHospital Westmoreland
- TechnipFMC Campus